Bea's House Holiday Rental
A superb holiday rental for short and long term lettings near Castlegregory, County Kerry
Modern, comfortable interior
Newly renovated with modern appliances, quiet bedrooms and comfortable living area.
Bea's Holiday Home Rental Stradbally, located in scenic Castlegregory, County Kerry, is an ideal destination for those looking for a relaxing and memorable vacation in Ireland. The home is situated in a peaceful and serene location, surrounded by the beauty of nature, and offers a perfect getaway for families, couples, and groups of friends.
Enjoy a memorable visit when you stay in this unique place on the Wild Atlantic Way. Spend some quiet time in our lovingly restored 1970s cottage bungalow, Bea’s House is situated in the heart of Stradbally village overlooking a working farm with spectacular and panoramic views of Brandon Bay.
Stradbally is on the north shore of the Dingle Peninsula and is also known as “The Gold Coast”.
It lies on one of Ireland’s longest beaches, which stretches for 12 glorious miles faced by the spectacular Atlantic Ocean, the surfacing World Windsurfing Championships have been held here. It has so much of what Kerry has to offer on its doorstep.
There is something in this unique place for everyone. So, whether you are hiking or climbing or just standing still, Bea’s House is an ideal base in which to begin and end your day.
- A Two minutes’ walk to Tomásin’s bar / restaurant, a ten minutes’ walk to the beach.
- The property overlooks Castlegregory Golf Club a great 9 hole links which is a mere five-minute drive away, and Lough Gill Lake.
- Stradbally is a peaceful seaside village, located on the dingle peninsula. The cottage is located on the Wild Atlantic way. It is surrounded by stunning scenery and many walks and hikes, some of the most amazing in Western Europe.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the village.
- Local taxi's available in the area.
The Star Wars film "The Last Jedi" was filmed on the peninsula near Ballyferriter and further along the road the magnificent Blasket islands and visitor centre.
Castlegregory village is only a 5 min drive where there is more pubs and restaurant’s open year round with music on some weekends.
Pisces restaurant, Fitzgerald’s Bar / restaurant with a beer garden in the summer, OPTP takeaway .
Windsurfing in Brandon Bay
Castlegregory Golf Links